Tuesday, May 5, 2009

Why, Monday Why???

Don't you just love Mondays?

We had a big 'ole wind and rain storm here and it was all fun and games 'til we had to go to the horse.

Ahhh, the pleasant feeling of driving rain pelting my skin. The sensation of the wind whipping my hair into my face as I shoveled horse poo.

The real fun started when the garbage disposal stopped working this morning. By this evening, the counters were piled high with dirty dishes. Do this equation:
Kitchen full of dishes + clogged disposal - the ability to use the dishwasher = a serious drag! ( Why didn't I score higher on the math portion of my SAT's? )

TGIT " Thank God it's Tuesday"

grins,
-E

2 comments:

JessZ said...

You haven't experienced rain until your shoveling poo with wind driving it into your poors! Isn't great?!?! We did that all winter time 5!

MissEllen said...

ecchh! I could certainly live without that experience.