Went to Eugene on Monday to take Dante' to airport. (she's in Colorado for the week) Took advantage of the trip to shop at the Asian Grocery store. Bought too many cool things to list all at once.
Max's choice? A jar of seasoned, roasted, seaweed. mmmm-mmmm. Actually they aren't too bad. Salty, crunchy and vaguely reminiscent of chips.
So we get home, open the jar and start sampling. Next thing I know, Max is feeding one to the dog-And he likes it! Now the three of us are chewing away when our cat Aphrodite suddenly wants a piece of the action. I tear it up and offer it to her. She likes it.
So Max, Rex, Aphrodite and myself had this odd seaweed eating moment together. Who knew it was a foodstuff that worthy of attention?
grins,
Ellen
Planning for the Future
-
It was a very hot day in Memphis, and my sister Joy and I had a most
unpleasant, sticky task...cleaning out our mom's attic. In the years
following Mom...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment