Thursday, September 17, 2009

Slightly Off-topic

After reading my posts, it probably seems like I spend my days crouching in the garden or in the house making candles and crocheting like some kind of 'countrified' Martha Stewart. The truth is much less interesting, but I'm going to tell you about it anyway.

Confession #1- Sometimes I just loaf off in front of the telly or the computer.

Confession #2- My house is cluttered, the floor of my car has enough junk to feed and clothe a third world country, and I almost NEVER wear makeup.

Confession #3- Much of my consists of doing laundry, cleaning house and running errands.

I'm admitting to these things because so many people let being 'busy' keep them from pursuing their dreams. They have nothing to feel excited about, and that can be both emotionally and spiritually draining.

My intention is to encourage you. No matter how busy you are, you can pursue something you passionately believe in.

No comments: