Lettuce in the home garden is really doing well. At the community garden today we actually got to pick a few radishes. This new batch is a different variety, red at the top, white at the bottom. Max loves them. Well, loves to eat them is a more accurate statement.
The goats, Robin and Locksley are my new obsession. ( I know I say that about everything) They are just so darned cute. They 'baa' for us when we arrive and bleat piteously when we leave. I feel like such a heel when they do that.
Lots of life stuff happening. Nothing to call the press about, just normal life. Youth group is going well. It's a great group of kids with a heart for the Lord. They are just super. We meet at a nursing home and have already made a new friend there. A woman named Teresita has sort of adopted us and we adore her. She is a retired school teacher, 77 years old, and she LOVES kids. We visit Teresita every week after youth and she prays for us.
Planning for the Future
-
It was a very hot day in Memphis, and my sister Joy and I had a most
unpleasant, sticky task...cleaning out our mom's attic. In the years
following Mom...
8 years ago

2 comments:
Maaaaaaaaaaaaah, Maaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah.
The goaties are cuties, I must admit.
your so silly. maaaaaah, yourself. Those naughty little goats make more noise than should be possible. aye.
Post a Comment