



One of my favorite ways to avoid actual housework is to go to the beach. If I'm really indulging in avoidant behavior, I'll take the kids and go crabbing as well. Here is today's adventure: Dante' baited the crab pots with chicken. Then we all took a walk on the beach. Max found plenty of treasures to enjoy.
All the things featured in this and last post were done today. The only exception is the fall art. We did that yesterday. Is it any wonder I seem to always be posting at midnight? Maybe one of these days I'll wise up and learn time management.
Btw, I promised to be 'eating Oregon', and I did. We caught five crab that became an addition to tonight's dinner. They were fantastic!
-EJ

5 comments:
looks like fun! and to think I was going to call you today to see what you were up too (and then Josh fell asleep so I was stuck in the house anyway, but I can't complain about him taking a nap!)
Wow, you guys had a lot of fun! We took the dog for a walk on the dunes after visiting Ryan's grandma in the hospital.
Don't you love the sand??
Dee looks like an expert crabber. Is that a word? You all put them too good use for dinner, yum.
That's a beautiful picture of Dante! Sounds like you had fun :)
Looks like fun! I am jealous, haven't gone crabbing in a REALLY long time.
I think procrastination runs in the family, lol. I know I have perfected as well.
What surprises me is, with all of the distractions, you get ANYTHING done. Too much, just too much.
Post a Comment