
Apparently I'm not the only one eating Oregon. According the local newspaper, The king of Jordan was in the area motorcyling highway 101. He stopped to eat at a small cafe' nearby. It was highly entertaining to hear that his personal security entourage' arrived a day early to scope out the tiny eatery at which the king intended to dine.
What were they looking for, I wonder? The "dangerous" types around here run more along the lines of part-time drunks , bored housewives, and lonely old people. Anyone caught with their pants down might just be forced to listen to Aunt Edna recount her gallbladder surgery. shudder.
So what did the King of Jordan eat, since I know your DYING to find out? A hamburger and onion rings. If its good enough for a king, its good enough for me.
-EJ

1 comment:
According to the Coast Guard he was also fishing on the Rogue River.
Now I love it here, but really, what brings the King of Jordan to the area? It's so crazy!
Post a Comment