
A friend sent me a gorgeously red M*A*C lipstick for the holidays. I'm not a huge red lipstick wearer but my friend Annie has raven black hair and perfect olive skin that just begs for RED so I made her wear it. Then I tried it, and it made us a little goofy.
There has got to be some kind of power in a tube of red lipstick. I'll share the pic with you. Just, please, be kind, and try not to laugh too hard at my mouth full of train tracks. Thanks,
-EJ

5 comments:
that's just great...you'll never catch me in lipstick again!
It NOT a bad picture! You look like you were having fun!
May I just say tht if you have lips like mine.. Ummm Red lipstick can grt you some very interesting comments
Kimmie, I am jealous of your lips! When these braces come off my teeth will finally be straight but in the process I completely lost my upper lip! 'le sigh'.............
There is absolutely power in a tube of red lipstick... absolutely...
Post a Comment