I loved my digital camera. It was my very first, given to me by husband the Christmas of '07. It went everywhere with me, and provided the necessary pics for this blog. Now it's gone.
It all started when I carelessly positioned the camera bag in between the two front seats while driving. I failed to take into account that my four year old climbs between the seats rather than get in and out of his own door. I went to take a picture at a local park only to find the screen was crushed.
But it still took pictures. I had no way of telling how the pics turned out until uploading them to the computer, but hey, it still worked.
Now it's truly dead. I tried new batteries and pleading to no avail. Photo opportunities are slipping by and my blog is lackluster w/o pics. I'm sure another camera camera is soon on my horizon, but there will never be another one like the first.
If you would please, observe a moment of silence:............................................................................................Thanks.
-E
( :
Planning for the Future
-
It was a very hot day in Memphis, and my sister Joy and I had a most
unpleasant, sticky task...cleaning out our mom's attic. In the years
following Mom...
8 years ago

1 comment:
......a moment of silence......
*tear*
Post a Comment